Islamorada Brewery & Distillery hiring an outgoing host and cashier who will also pour samples of our beer and cocktails to go and sell these items to customers.
This position is a mix of retail, restaurant, and “brand ambassador” type work that is a great part time gig for a student or anyone looking to work at the Brewery & Distillery.
Shifts: Daily 11:30am to 6pm
- Greet all customers at the door and help them navigate our facilities
- Seat inside customers and talk them through our menu.
- Provide samples and talk to customers looking to purchase beer and cocktails to go
- Check out customers who are purchasing retail such as shirts and glassware as well as to go beverages.
- Restock retail and other tasks as needed.
You should be high energy, able to see what needs to be done and do it, and love the Keys. You will be trained on our beverages but some knowledge of beer and cocktails is preferable.
This position pays $12/hr. Some tips can be earned from the sampling.
- Able to commit to work and show up consistently
- Can-do attitude and outgoing personality
- Love of and knowledge of the Florida Keys
- Ability to perform the physical tasks of the jobs which include lifting cases of beer or liquor and standing for long periods.
Benefits include shift drinks, 2 free employee shirts, employee discount on drinks, merchandise, and food.
Health insurance plan is available for any full time employees working at least 30 hours per week in this role or a combination with others after 90 days.
Send resume to email@example.com and specify Host Position in subject line.