Islamorada Brewery & Distillery hiring an outgoing host and cashier.
This position is a mix of retail and restaurant work that is a great part time gig for a student or anyone looking to work at the Brewery & Distillery. It is a good stepping stone to bartending/serving with us or working in the distillery.
Shifts: Daily 11:30am to 6pm
- Greet all customers at the door and help them navigate our facilities
- Seat inside customers and talk them through our menu.
- Pour waters, bus tables, and help cash out food and beverage tabs.
- Assist and cash out customers looking to purchase retail and beer and cocktails to go
- Restock retail
- Assist with production of cocktails to go (measuring and packaging).
You will be trained on our beverages but some knowledge of beer and cocktails is preferable.
This position pays $13/hr plus a tip out from the food and beverage tabs.
- Able to commit to work and show up consistently
- Can-do attitude and outgoing personality
- Love of and knowledge of the Florida Keys
- Ability to perform the physical tasks of the jobs which include lifting cases of beer or liquor and standing for long periods.
Benefits include shift drinks, 2 free employee shirts, employee discount on drinks, merchandise, and food.
Health insurance plan is available for any full time employees working at least 30 hours per week in this role or a combination with others after 90 days.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify Host Position in subject line.